Book Private Hypnotherapy Sessions
Meet with Glenn Rottmann in private
Glenn works with clients one on one for private sessions. Either on zoom or in person if you are local to Los Angeles, both are equally as effective. There is not one area of self development that Glenn has not worked in.
My sessions are very result oriented! I work QUICKLY and get to the CORE of the issue. Through the hypnotic process, clients move through subconscious resistance and see changes in as little as one session!
Below are my most requested packages. You can also schedule a zoom call with me to discuss any of my services, online programs or specific challenges that you may be dealing with.
Private Session Rates:
We can work on any issues or challenges you may be having in your life. Each session is a combination of some Deep Inner Coaching and Hypnotherapy.
Fears, Phobias, Smoking Cessation, Vaping:
Most Fears and Phobias are cleared in one session. I include a complimentary reinforcement session if needed for these sessions. The same is true for Smoking and Vaping.
4 session package ~ $2000 us
3 session package ~ $1650 us
30 minute consultation with Glenn ~ $35 us
You can ask Glenn anything about his private sessions or online programs.
Schedule a consultation to talk with me, or book a one on one session.
Here are four payment options:
Venmo ~ @glenn-rottmann
Paypal ~ [email protected] (payment link)
Zelle ~ [email protected]
We can also send a request using Wise (International)
Email your request for in person sessions.
(In person sessions are in Los Angeles or Miami)
Zoom session instructions and tips:
- Make sure that you have eaten recently before we begin your session, and gone to the restroom
- Have headphones or earbuds
- Make sure your device you are using for Zoom is fully charged
- Have a comfortable spot where you won’t be disturbed, by pets, people, a ringing home telephone or a ringing cellphone
- Either be in a reclining chair, couch or if in bed on top of the covers propped up on pillows (not lying flat)
- Be able to prop your phone or laptop in a way that I can see your face clearly for the entire session, without you having to hold it